Let's make things simple for 2021!
- By tymorzigell
- On 02/04/2021
Once again this year, Covid-19 keeps disrupting all our plans...
So, once again this year, Ty Morzigell adapts to fit all recommendations and sanitary rules, with a specific clean-up procedure for your safety and for ours.
A few changes, though, to bring a bit more serenity for all of us when you book your holiday:
- You will not be asked any payment in advance when booking, all through 2021; so, should you have to cancel your booking, or should we have to close Ty Morzigell because of lockdown measures, you will not have to ask for a refund! You will pay only once you actually reach the guest house and can enjoy your holiday.
- We also added two contactless payment methods:
* NEW by Credit Card directly at the guest house
* NEW by Chèques Vacances Connect (available for French people only, sorry...)
* online when booking
* by cheque, cash or bank transfer
It is still possible to book online, but your booking can be amended or cancelled any time, with no specific conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help with your booking and prepare a sweet and serene holiday for you!
In the meantime, take good care of your family, your furry babies, and yourself; stay home, stay safe, and we'll meet in Finistère as soon as possible!